Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy busy

As I have already mentioned in my last post, the upcoming two weeks are going to be especially stressful for me. I've got two tests on Monday, a rough draft of my research paper due on Wednesday, Nation Latin Exam and AP Bio test on Friday, SAT's on Saturday, and graduation tests on the next Monday through Thursday. 


So, for the next two weeks, I am going to be very busy studying, cramming, and procrastinating. ._. I'm not sure if I'll have time to do any posts in between that time since I'm most likely going to have to ban myself from my laptop to prevent easy distractions, so this is just an early warning if there aren't any posts for a while. 

But knowing myself, I'll prolly post stuff as part of my procrastination. :P

I got two boxes and two packages in the mail today! I was smiling the whole time opening them all! Can't wait to show you what I got tomorrow in my IMM! :D

Before I go, look at this pic of Changminnie from his drama Paradise Ranch! I knew he had muscles, but I was still shocked seeing this, lol. XD 


I really want to watch his drama~

Bai bai for now!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment