Monday, May 1, 2017

April in Retrospect

I procrastinated a lot towards the end of this month, which is why I ended up reading a lot of manga and started watching anime and kdramas, lol. I'm not proud of myself. I will be done with finals this week, and I'm so ready to start my summer so that I don't have to feel bad for binge-watching a series in two days and not have to worry about homework. :D

I read:
  • My Hero Academia vol. 12 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 13 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • SSG - Meimon Danshikou Keppuuroku vol. 1 by Morishita Suu
  • SSG - Meimon Danshikou Keppuuroku vol. 2 by Morishita Suu
  • SSG - Meimon Danshikou Keppuuroku vol. 3 by Morishita Suu
  • SSG - Meimon Danshikou Keppuuroku vol. 4 by Morishita Suu
  • Kanojo Ni Naru Hi vol. 1 by Ogura Akane
  • Kanojo Ni Naru Hi vol. 2 by Ogura Akane
  • Kanojo Ni Naru Hi vol. 3 by Ogura Akane

I watched:
  • Fairy Tail (2009)
  • Sword Art Online (2012)
  • Power Rangers (2017)
  • Kiss Him, Not Me! (2016)
  • Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches (2015)
  • Dear White People (2014)
  • Princess Lover! (2011)
  • Aoharu x Machine Gun (2015)
  • Kevin Hart: What Now? (2016)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment