Wednesday, April 26, 2017

New Shows/Movies Coming in May

Next month has a lot of awesome movies premiering and tv shows being added onto Netflix that I'm really excited to watch! I'll be done with finals next week, so that gives me roughly three weeks of freedom to do and watch whatever I want until I start summer classes towards the end of May. So you bet I'm going to take advantage of all of the free time to read and watch as many shows as I can, lol.

These are the shows and movies being added to Netflix in May that I want to watch: 
  • Sense8 (May 5)
  • Sherlock Series 4 (May 15)
  • Riverdale Season 1 (May 18)
  • Blame! (May 19)
  • Inglourious Basterds (May 19)
  • Joshua: Teenager vs. Superpower (May 26)
  • Supergirl Season 2 (May 30)

Movies premiering in May that I want to watch:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy, vol. 2 (May 5)
  • Baywatch (May 25)
  • Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (May 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment