Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Book Unhaul (2)

I actually unhauled these books last month, but things got busy, so I'm posting about it now, lol.

Most of these books I've had since junior year of high school, so for at least five or six years now. I figured that if I haven't read it already in that time period, then I'm never going to get around to reading it, no matter how awesome they sounded. However, I'm donating Raging Star because I didn't realize that I already had a copy, so I ended up buying another one a few months ago.

  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  • Raging Star by Moira Young
  • Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  • Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
  • The Shifter by Janice Hardy
  • Bamboo People by Mitali Perkins
I donated these to my local library, so I hope that people are enjoying them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment