Friday, May 26, 2017

Book Unhaul (3)

After I finish a semester, I always end up cleaning my room, getting rid of old stuff that I don't use anymore and donating clothes and books that I don't want anymore. There were quite a few books that I felt like I wouldn't read any time soon because I lost interest in them, so I decided to donate all of these books to the library recently. However, there were a couple of that I donated that I had already read but decided to donate because I didn't want to keep them anymore; I felt no desire to want to keep them anymore since I did not want to reread them in the future.

  • Blood Ninja by Nick Lake
  • Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  • Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  • Truancy by Isamu Fukui
  • Truancy Origins by Isamu Fukui
  • The Way of the Dragon by Chris Bradford
  • Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
  • The Way of the Sword by Chris Bradford
  • The Way of the Samurai by Chris Bradford

  • The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway
  • The Last Seer and the Tomb of Enoch by Ashland Menshouse
  • Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes
  • Split by Swati Avasthi
  • Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
  • I Am J by Cris Beam
  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
  • Leaving Unknown by Kerry Reichs

No comments:

Post a Comment