Friday, January 6, 2012

Senior Quotes! Or just some random quotes... :D

Today was the last day to turn in our senior quotes for the yearbook, so the other night, I was online searching the web for any interesting/funny/relate-able/deep/inspiring (not really :P) quotes that suited me. I found all of these instead, lol. 

I decided to use "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." by Helen Keller since my friends that it seemed the most like me. It was that one or "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted." but I decided not to use that one since it seemed like I was talking about school. I didn't not enjoy wasting my time in school. :P Not all of the time anyway. XD

Anyway, here are the rest of the quotes! Enjoy!

  • If you ever forget something, be sure it's your homework, not a friend.
  • Some see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not.
  • Those of you who think you know everything, annoy those of us who really do.
  • Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
  • "Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make."
  • A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
  • Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson
  • "Que Sera Sera" (What ever will be will be)
  • It's always darkest just before it's totally black.
  • Don't tell me worry doesn't help. Whenever I really worry about something it never happens.
  • No matter where I go, there I am.
  • Motivation is what puts the work clothes on my dreams.
  • I was planning to procrastinate, but decided to put it off.
  • All stressed out, and no one to choke.
  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?
  • Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
  • True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. ~ Anonymous
  • No one knows what he can do until he tries.
  • Life is too important to be taken seriously.
  • Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.
  • Life is uncertain; always eat dessert first.
  • Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas.
  • Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
  • Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. - Marie Curie
  • Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. - Helen Keller
  • Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. - Mark Twain
  • As we light a path for others, we naturally light our own way. - Mary Anne Radmacher
  • It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. - Marlene Dietrich
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way. - Thomas Paine
  • "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • "If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button." - Sam Levenson
  • I'm very pleased to be here. Let's face it, at my age I'm very pleased to be anywhere. - George Burns
  • I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde
  • Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together. - Oprah Winfrey
  • Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
  • Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. - Helen Keller
  • Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. - Helen Keller
  • As we light a path for others, we naturally light our own way. - Mary Anne Radmacher
  • It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. - Marlene Dietrich
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way. - Thomas Paine
  • Life is uncertain; always eat dessert first.
  • Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas.
  • If you ever forget something, be sure it's your homework, not a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment