Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I HAVE A PROBLEM. SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP ME. LIKE, NOW.

Aughhhhhhhh... I spent around $75 on books last night online at Barnes & Noble because there was a sale and I had a $5 giftcard (courtesy of Mercer) and I am so very very weak. D: I was only going to buy $25-35 worth of books, but I couldn't narrow the books down any further than 11... -__-"


DON'T JUDGE ME! BOOKS ARE MY ULTIMATE WEAKNESS NEXT TO CUTE ASIANS WITH AWESOME HAIR. XD

Any you know what's worse? I'm litterally running out of room to for my TBR books! I don't need to be buying anymore books, especially super thick ones that are over 350 pages (which, unfortunately, were at least a third of the books that I ordered ._.) because they take the longest time to read and because I don't like lugging a super heavy and bulky book around school when I already have textbooks that do that. :P

Yeah, those piles of books? ALL of them have yet to be read (except that little pile of books at the bottom right corner; those are books that I'm going to sell). And those aren't all of my TBR books either. I have four shelves full of them and four tall piles in my closet, too. 

I cannot afford to buy as many books as I did last year (they're the majority of my TBR books) or else my room really WILL turn into a YA library where I'll be tripping over books everywhere trying to get to my bed. And I highly doubt that I'll be able to read even half of them before I start college, which will undoubtedly give me even less time to read anything outside of class. :(


So! I will not be buying anymore books for the rest of this month, and I will have to finish off at least one and  a half piles of books before buying anymore in February. That's going to be around 15-18 books. :c And I'm posting this new rule on here because I will have a physical reminder that will hopefully restrain myself from spending anymore money, lol.

And I'm going to need to save as much money as I can since I gave up and agreed to go to prom. I kind of knew that I'd end up going, but I put up a fight just because I still didn't really want to go, lol. :P

Now I have to go and help my bro with some problem he has on iTunes, and you know, get started on reading those books. :P

Later~


pointy.star 

1 comment:

  1. It's a sickness, a serious disease! I have three stacks by my bed too and I just blogged about them as well!

    Stay strong-you don't want to get lost in all your piles:)

    ReplyDelete