Friday, July 12, 2024

New Anime and Movies This Summer That I'm Excited For!

There's so many interesting anime coming out this summer! But most importantly, THERE'S A SEASON 3 OF KIMI NI TODOKE! I love this series! It's been years since season 2, so you know I'm definitely going to rewatch the entire series and enjoy its wholesomeness from the beginning lol.

In comparison, there's not many movies that I'm excited to watch this summer, but that's not surprising, since I haven't been really interested in watching movies that much this year overall.

Anime: 

  • Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
  • The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human
  • Tower of God Season 2
  • Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells
  • No Longer Allowed In Another World
  • Why Does Nobody Remember Me in This World?
  • I Parry Everything
  • A Journey Through Another World: Raising Kids While Adventuring
  • My Hero Academia the Movie: You're Next
  • The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies
  • Dahlia in Bloom: Crafting a Fresh Start with Magical Tools
  • The Elusive Samurai
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me To You Season 3
  • A Few Moments of Cheers

Movies: 

  • Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26)
  • Sing Sing (Aug 2)
  • Jessica Frost (Sept 4)
  • Wolfs (Sept 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment