Friday, July 26, 2024

Book Unhaul 33

Haven't done one of these posts in a long time!

Alec and I recently went back to my parents' house, and I brought back a whole bookshelf full of books. After going through the books and reorganizing my bookshelves, I realized that I was no longer interested in keeping a good chunk of these manga series anymore, so I'm planning on selling them to 2nd & Charles sometime soon.

Here's the first chunk of books. More to come!

Overlord, Vol. 1: The Undead King (Overlord Light Novels, #1) by Kugane Maruyama & so-bin

Overlord, Vol. 2: The Dark Warrior (Overlord Light Novels, #2) by Kugane Maruyama & so-bin

No Game No Life (Light Novel) #1-2 by Yuu Kamiya & 榎宮 祐

No Game No Life (Manga) #1 by Yuu Kamiya

My Heavenly Hockey Club #1-6 by Ai Morinaga

Uzumaki #1-3 by Junji Ito

The Whisper of the River by Ferrol Sams

No comments:

Post a Comment