Friday, August 2, 2024

July in Retrospect

July went by way too fast! I can't believe half of the year is already over. I feel like the second half of the year flies by because there's so many events happening each month! There's a family birthday back to back until Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now, we also have our elopement and honeymoon to plan for as well. 

Too much to do, which is probably why I haven't been in the mood to read much lately. That, and my wrists hurt from holding my phone too much. Pretty sure I have carpal tunnel ;_;

I read: 

  • The Passerby, He Turned out to Be the World-Ending Boss by Chelal 
  • Top Tier Seduction Formula by 松子茶
  • “You’re Not Even Going to Try This?” by 马户子君
  • Father, I don't Want this Marriage Season One by Hong Heesu, Roal, Yuri
  • The Younger Brother Next Door is a School Grass by 奎奎因因


I watched: 

  • The New Gate (2024)
  • The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior (2024)
  • 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! (2024)
  • I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability (2024)
  • Godzilla Minus One (2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment