Thursday, July 4, 2024

Books I Want to Read This Month

I've finally finished moving all of my books back from Shelle and Kyle's house! That means more options to read! However, I still have 2.5 bookshelves of books left at my parent's house that I need to eventually bring back... But more future options to choose from lol!

  1. Demon Slayer vol. 1 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  2. Demon Slayer vol. 2 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  3. Demon Slayer vol. 3 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  4. Demon Slayer vol. 4 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  5. Demon Slayer vol. 5 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  6. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 1 by Fujita
  7. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 2 by Fujita
  8. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 3 by Fujita
  9. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 4 by Fujita
  10. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 5 by Fujita
  11. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
  12. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
  13. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 1 by Fujino Omori
  14. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 2 by Fujino Omori
  15. Home Body by Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment