Monday, July 1, 2024

June in Retrospect

I've been slowing down on reading the last couple of weeks because I was in a funk. However, that didn't stop me from watching a lot of anime lol. I'm finally caught up with My Hero Academia, and I'm not patient to wait every week for a new episode! D:

I read: 

  • Online Dating Boyfriend Is Actually An Alien by 稚棠
  • The Demon Lord Only Wants to Follow the Script by 即墨遥
  • You’re Causing Chaos Again by 失眠电灯
  • As a Captain, You Must Be Cold by 芝芝猫猫
  • The Guidebook for Villainesses by 자야
  • When the Sand Sculpture Protagonist Enters the World of Crematorium [Quick Transmigration] by 戏问


I watched:

  • My Hero Academia Season 4 (2019)
  • My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising (2019)
  • My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission (2021)
  • My Hero Academia Season 5 (2021)
  • Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers (2024)
  • My Hero Academia Season 6 (2022)
  • As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World (2024)
  • Kaiju No. 8 (2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment