Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Weekly Haul (91)

I've been slowly buying a lot of manga since AWA for the past two months since I realized that they were on sale on Amazon. I have already watched the anime for both manga series and really liked them, so I wanted to support the mangaka and buy the manga since they were so cheap and affordable!

Around the same time, I randomly decided that I wanted to get back into poetry, so I bought a couple contemporary poetry books. I was really interested by "Night Sky With Exit Wounds" because the author is a fellow Viet, so of course I wanted to support him. Plus, he won a couple of awards for his writing, so I have high expectations. :) I also read a lot of great reviews for the other two books, so I'm excited to start reading them.


Bought: 
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 1 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 2 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 3 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 4 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 5 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 6 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 7 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 8 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto


Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 9 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 10 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
Yona of the Dawn vol. 1 by Mizuho Kusanagi
Yona of the Dawn vol. 2 by Mizuho Kusanagi
The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace
Night Sky With Exit Wounds by Ocean Vuong
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment