Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Books I Want to Read This Month

I managed to read a book from this list last month! Let's hope that I can be consistent and read at least one book on here this month! :)
  1. Homeland by Cory Doctorow
  2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  3. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
  4. Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
  5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  6. Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
  8. Night Sky with Exit Wounds by Ocean Vuong
  9. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
  10. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
  11. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  12. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  13. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  14. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  15. Sadie Walker is Stranded by Madeleine Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment