Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October in Retrospect

October was pretty productive! I'm definitely happy about how much I managed to read, and I'm more surprised about the amount of movies and anime I managed to watch during such a busy month, lol.

I read:
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
  • My Hero Academia vol. 1 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 2 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 3 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 4 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 5 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 6 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 7 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 8 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 9 by Kohei Horikoshi
  • My Hero Academia vol. 10 by Kohei Horikoshi

I watched:
  • My Hero Academia Season One (2016)
  • Maximum Ride (2016)
  • Luke Cage Season One (2016)
  • If I Stay (2014)
  • Tales of Zestiria the X Season One (2016)
  • Tanaka-kun is Always Listless (2016)
  • Anjelah Johnson: Not Fancy (2015)
  • The Road to El Dorado (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment