Sunday, April 3, 2016

March in Retrospect

March was an eventful month. I went to my first DSP Formal with the bae, went hiking and read a whole bunch during spring break, and hungout with a lot of friends in between everything happening at school. 

I'm really surprised and happy that I have already completed my reading challenge goal of reading 30 books this year! I completely failed last year's goal of 50 books, so I had lowered it for this year, but I guess I'm getting back into my reading grove, because I have been killing it this month! Then again, I've been trying to finish reading series that I've started a while ago, so maybe that's my motivation; I remember how much I liked the series that I really want to finish it.

I read:
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 1: The Beginning of a Legend by Yu Wo  [reread]
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 2: Fantasy and Reality by Yu Wo  [reread]
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 3: Records of the Vagabond Prince by Yu Wo  [reread]
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 4: The Buskers of Infinite City by Yu Wo
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 5: A Prince No More by Yu Wo
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 6: The Great NPC Revolt by Yu Wo
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 7: Life, Fading Away by Yu Wo
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 8: Eternal Legend by Yu Wo
  • 1/2 Prince vol. 9: Sequel by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 1: An Introduction to Knight Theory by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 2: The Daily Duties of a Knight Theory by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 3: To the Rescue of a Princess by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 4: To Slay a Dragon by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 5: The Undying Lich, Part One by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 6: The Undying Lich, Part Tow by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 7: Ending the Demon King, Part One by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight vol. 8: Ending the Demon King, Part Two by Yu Wo
  • The Legend of Sun Knight Side Stories by Yu Wo
  • Little Queen vol. 1 by Yeon-Joo Kim  [reread]
  • Little Queen vol. 2 by Yeon-Joo Kim  [reread]
  • Little Queen vol. 3 by Yeon-Joo Kim  [reread]
  • Little Queen vol. 4 by Yeon-Joo Kim  [reread]
  • Little Queen vol. 5 by Yeon-Joo Kim  [reread]
  • Little Queen vol. 6 by Yeon-Joo Kim
  • Little Queen vol. 7 by Yeon-Joo Kim
  • Little Queen vol. 8 by Yeon-Joo Kim
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead  [reread]
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead

I watched:
  • Zootopia (2016)
  • 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
  • GATE Season 2 (2016)
  • Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Season 2 (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment