Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cover Lover 44

Gotta love extended weekends, lol. We had Friday off because of Good Friday, and because it was a work day for my art class on Thursday, I skipped it as well to start off the weekend even earlier. XD I mean, I still went to school later to go workout with my friends and go eat a late lunch with both of my littles, so it was all good. 

After I got home, I quickly showered before Shanice came over and we went to go watch Zootopia and 10 Cloverfield Lane. Zootopia was great! It was definitely worth all of the hype. I got so many feels, lol. 10 Cloverfield Lane was pretty interesting until the last part when it went completely different than I expected, lol. All-in-all, both were good movies to watch. It was just really funny because both theaters were completely empty except for the two of us, so we got to talk as loud as we wanted and goof off while waiting for the movies to start. 

This weekend has been very chill so far. I have a homework assignment due tonight and tomorrow night at midnight that I have yet to start on and a test to study for, but I just can't bring myself to do anything productive...

So now I'm looking at book covers, lol. Some of these have already been out for a while, but I still really like them!





No comments:

Post a Comment