Thursday, February 18, 2016

Weekly Haul (87)

I'm two months late, but here is the rest of the books that I received in December, lol. Most of them are from Black Friday. I had meant to post this earlier, but I forgot since I was always busy or just being lazy. -__-" There's a lot of books that I've been really wanting to read, so I'm super excited to start reading them when I have time!


Christmas presents from my sis:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Bought: 
Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
Angelfall by Susan Ee
World After by Susan Ee
End of Days by Susan Ee
Shipbreaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld


Dust Lands by Moira Young 
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
Lux Beginnings by Jennifer Armentrout
Lux Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Sadie Walker is Stranded by Madeleine Roux
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn

Funny story: I was cleaning up my room a little the other week and found out that I already owned a copy of Shipbreaker. -__-" Also, I've really run out of places to put all of my TBR books. There's just piles on my bookshelves and floors...

No comments:

Post a Comment