Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weekly Haul (86)

Like I've been doing lately, I realized that I haven't done a Weekly Haul in quite a while. A year. It's been over a year. D: This was mainly because my camera broke, then my phone started acting up, and then I became so busy that I didn't have time to read let alone buy books besides the occasional one or two whenever I went to the bookstore.

I've decided to make two hauls. For this haul, I'm going to talk about the books that I've bought in the last year since those have accumulated. I've recently bought a lot of books because of Black Friday, so I'm going to do another haul for that later this month.

Now onto some books that still have yet to read! -__-" (If you can't tell, I'm trying to get back to the reading mood.)


Received earlier this year:
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
The Diviners by Libba Bray (signed)
Liar of Dreams by Libba Bray (ARC)
Guardians of the Dead by Karen Healey
Hello, Goodbye, & Everything in Between ARC by Jennifer E. Smith
Novl Tote Bag
Music CD and letter by Libba Bray

In August, I won the NOVL's monthly subscription box, NOVLbox, that was curated by Libba Bray, so I got a lot of cool stuff in the box like a signed copy of The Diviners, the ARC of Liar of Dreams, a copy of Guardians of the Dead, a shirt (not pictured because it's in the wash), some nail polish (not pictured because I can't find it), and Swedish Fish (not pictured cuz I ate it, lol). There were a couple of other things as well, but I couldn't find them.


Bought earlier this year:
Orchards by Holly Thompson
Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Rot & Ruin by Johnathan Maberry
Code by Kathy Reichs
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
UnSouled by Neal Shusterman


Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
For the Win by Cory Doctorow (signed)
Homeland by Cory Doctorow
UnDivided by Neal Shusterman
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


Talon by Julie Kagawa
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (ARC)
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Not pictured (because my boyfriend has it):
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

No comments:

Post a Comment