Monday, September 8, 2014

so...tired...

I am so tired.

Even though I go to sleep around midnight now, which is pretty early since I usually go to bed around 1-2 every morning, and get at least 7 hours of sleep, I am just exhausted by the end of classes every day. This is especially true on Mondays and Wednesdays when I have four classes, three of which are back-to-back.


I think being stressed and worried about all of the homework and reading assignments I have to do for each class is also wearing me out. D:

But I just realized this: I get super sleepy around eight or nine every day, but once I power through those hours, I'm perfectly awake until midnight. Is that just me, or does this happen to everyone? I mean, my mom was also getting sleepy around that time last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment