Thursday, September 25, 2014

I really need to stop procrastinating...

I am just procrastinating a lot since this summer, and even though I know I shouldn't because doing everything last minute stresses me out like crazy, I still do it. D:

Also, I have terrible time-management skills. -__-


I mean, why else am I still awake at midnight trying to work on my rough draft that's due tomorrow and also do finance homework?

Next Sunday and Monday is really going to suck since I won't be able to do any homework this weekend since I'll be going to AWA. ;__; Plus, I have a super hard test and paper due on Tuesday... DDDD:

But really, I think my main problem is getting the motivation to do any homework. It's just so hard trying to do everything after classes are over and all I want to do is take a nap or vegetate for a couple of hours. :\

Maybe one day I will be able to work on my procrastination problems. Obviously not today, lol. I have homework to do. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment