Monday, December 9, 2013

Ridiculously Photogenic Memes

In the midst of getting quotes for my research paper, I somehow ended up looking up images of the ridiculously photogenic guy meme before quickly discovering other ridiculously photogenic memes to my ever-growing amusement. 

Here's the ridiculously photogenic guy himself.



Like, I never knew there was a ridiculously photogenic convicts, lol.




Or a ridiculously photogenic football player.



Surprisingly enough, there's a ridiculously photogenic metalhead, too.



 There's also a ridiculously photogenic homeless guy.



Funnily enough, there's a ridiculously photogenic Jiu Jitsu guy, too.



Lastly, there's also a ridiculously photogenic Syrian soldier. XD



And I just found a pic of the ridiculously photogenic guy with grumpy cat! I love it when memes collide! :D


And now I need to go back to working on my research paper. ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment