Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kpop Appreciation Post: EXO

I started writing this post over a month ago, but since I'm so behind on Kpop, I'm just gonna post this as is since I don't have time to talk about all of the new music videos that's come out recently. Keep in mind that this was written on August 3rd, so "Growl" has been out for a while now, lol. I will get around my incredibly long YouTube subscriptions eventually! :P

EXO recently released their follow-up mv called "Growl", and I totally love it!

While it took me a few listens to warm up to "Wolf", I loved "Growl" immediately. Like, I knew I'd like it after listening to the first few seconds of the mv, lol. Watch and be hooked yourself! :P


I just loved the beat and the attitude and the dance, oh man, the dance... XD Everything was just so smooth and arrogant and hot. But seriously, I can't get over the dance. It's so freakin' good! Just check out these gifs!



No comments:

Post a Comment