Thursday, April 7, 2011

Movies I'm Anticipating & News

But before I get to that, here's a random fact I learned this week in AP Bio: your gas is a by-product of the bacteria living inside of your stomach.

Lovely, isn't it? :P

Other stuff that I learned this week: Peeta and Gale have finally been casted for The Hunger Games movie. Josh Hutcherson has been cast in the role of Peeta Mellark and Liam Hemsworth the role of Gale Hawthorne.

Liam as Gale
Josh as Peeta
I've seen Josh act in Bridge to Teribithia but I haven't seen Liam's acting before. Neither of the guys were what I imagined as Peeta and Gale, though. There's been lots of support and bashing for the actors, but I'm remaining neutral from now on concerning the movie. Since I already know that I'll always prefer the books to the movies, I'm not going to have high expectations, so when it finally comes out and I watch it, I'll most likely be pleasantly surprised at how good the movie turned out to be. :L

Did you know that there's going to be a sequel to the last Fast and Furious movie? I sure didn't! It's called Fast Five and it's coming out near the end of the month! I like the Fast and Furious movies, especially the last one since it had DBSK's Rising Sun in it, so I'll prolly go watch the latest one when I have the time.


And here's the rest of the movies that I'm anticipating:

      So many sequels!

      Anyway, I have to go study now. :\

      :P


      pointy.star

      No comments:

      Post a Comment