Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Wow! I can't believe it's already been 15 weeks since I started doing IMM! I wasn't expecting on getting so many books for so long! O_O


For Review:
The Eagle by Rosemary Sutcliff [Previously called The Eagle of the Ninth]

Won from Book Faery:
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey


Bought:
House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein 
Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein

2 comments:

  1. I love Shel Silverstein! I read all his poems when I was little.

    Blood and Chocolate is a good read also.

    Happy reading!

    Rochelle @ Books Like Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought some great books and I just order the Rick Yancey books for the library! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete