Monday, January 10, 2011

Tumblr Pics 4 & NO SCHOOL TODAY! \o/

Because it was raining/snowing/sleeting last night, the roads are all icy so we don't have to go to school today! \o/ I was so happy to find out about it last night since I was goofing off for the most of the day not studying like I was supposed to. :P

I still kind of am not studying like I'm supposed to, but oh well. I tend to cram anyways. Not good, but come on, I just came back from Winter Break not too long ago; it's hard to get back into the habit of things. Plus, I stayed up til four this morning reading Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsdon, which was so riveting.


I couldn't stop reading it even tho I kept on telling myself that I'd go to bed as soon as I finished reading so-and-so chapter whenever I looked at my clock as the night went on. -__-" I didn't stop until four when it was finally getting hard for me to concentrate. I'm almost done with the book, and I just found out that there was a movie for it released near the end of last year in Australia, so I really want to watch it after I'm done reading it first. Depending on how good the ending is, I just might break my No-Spending-Any-More-Money-On-Books rule that I imposed on myself last week and buy the next few books in the series [I'm so weak! D:].

Here's the movie poster. The characters aren't exactly what I imagined them to look like, but I'm okay with it since the author didn't really describe their looks that much anyway.


Anyway, I'll prolly spazz about the book after I'm done reading it and maybe watch the movie if I have the time later. Pfft. When do I ever have the time? :P

Actually, I might have the time to finish the book and watch the movie today or tomorrow after all, since I just found out that I don't have to go to school tomorrow tomorrow! I am so ecstatic, you don't even know. XD

And finally, the tumblr pics! Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment