Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Got for free from my school library:
Visions and Prophecies by Time-Life Books
The High King by Lloyd Alexander [I loved this series when I was younger!]
Nirvana in a Nutshell by Scott Shaw
I Think, Therefore I Laugh by John Allen Paulos

Bought from Amazon:
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

Kindle for my iPod: 
Don't Die, Dragonfly by Linda Joy Singleton
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
Portal by Imogen Rose
House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Japanese Fairy Tales by Yei Theodora Ozaki
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know by Hamilton Wright Mabie
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment