Friday, September 24, 2010

i has a phone now!

so it's been a while since my last post. lots of stuff happened, and lots of non-important stuff happened :P

firstly, if you haven't read the title yet, i finally have a phone! mommy got me one on sunday, but i was so busy and distracted [cuz of the phone!] all week, that i didn't get to update any sooner.

what had happened was that my dad lost his phone so my mom was like, let's get me a phone while i'm at it. :P i didn't get to choose the phone so i was kinda sad, but i finally have a phone, so i'm happy. plus, we have unlimited text so i've been texting a whole bunch. my inbox keeps on saying that it's full, lol.

gonna go watch The Legend of the Guardians, or whatever it is in half an hour for Ricky and Henry's birfday.

talk later tonight!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment