Monday, June 10, 2024

May in Retrospect

Last month was more focused on catching up with anime, most likely because I wanted to catch up on some of the bigger series before attending Momocon. Still didn't help me from hearing JJK spoilers though lol. I really want to watch season 2, but I don't want to because of all the spoilers has me knowing that I'll be really sad watching it!!!

I read: 

  • After Picking Up Five Brothers, No One Dares to Offend the Capital City by 陌于之
  • Not For You to Bite by 白云朵
  • After Dressing up as a Villain, I was Annoyed Because I was Too Cute by 纪扶染
  • After Winning This Battle, I Will Go Home And Get Married by 寒菽
  • I Am The White Moonlight Of The Paranoid Immortal by 若白衣
  • When Reader and Author Transmigrate Inside the Book at the Same Time by 芷衣
  • Let Go of that Shou by 非天夜翔


I watched:

  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Movie - Scarlet Bond (2022)
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 (2021)  [rewatch]
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Visions of Coleus (2023)
  • The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic (2024)
  • Haikyu!! 2nd Season (2015)  [rewatch]
  • Haikyu!! 3rd Season (2016)  [rewatch]
  • Haikyu!! To the Top (2020)
  • Haikyu!! Land vs. Air (2020)
  • My Hero Academia Season 3 (2018)  [rewatch]

No comments:

Post a Comment