Friday, April 21, 2023

New Anime and Movies This Spring That I'm Excited For!

There are so many anime and movies I'm excited about this spring! I have been interested in My Love Story with Yamada-kun since last month when I saw the trailer! And I was surprised to see that Raeliana was adapted into an anime. Looks like we're going to see more webtoon adaptations in the future. 

And of COURSE I'm super excited for the new Spider-Man movie to come out in June! The first movie was SO GOOD and had a great soundtrack. I have super high expectations for the Spider-Verse!

Anime: 

  • I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too
  • Hell's Paradise
  • MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES
  • My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999
  • Oshi no Ko
  • Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
  • Skip and Loafer
  • Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
  • To Me, The One Who Loved You


Movies: 

  • The Super Mario Bros. Movie (Apr 5)
  • Guy Ritchie's The Covenant (Apr 20)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5)
  • Fast X (May 19)
  • Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Jun 2)
  • The Flash (Jun 16)
  • Elemental (Jun 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment