Monday, May 2, 2022

April in Retrospect

I spent a lot of time reading webnovels this month since I caught a cold recently and didn't do much other than rewatch My ID Is Gangnam Beauty with my sis, since it recently came onto Netflix.

I read: 

  1. I Inherited a Planet by Did the villain die from talking too much?
  2. Cross-Species Love by 妖霏 
  3. The Villain Just Wants to be a Salted Fish by 夕朝南歌
  4. Where is Our Agreement to be Each Other’s Arch-Rivals? by 輕風白楊
  5. Reborn As the Ex-wife of the Paranoid Male Lead by Zhi Tang
  6. After Running Away With a Cub, I Became Everyone’s Favorite by Zhi Tang 
  7. Celestial White Rabbit Pregnancy Nursing Guide by 池翎
  8. After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish by 雕雕子
  9. I'm Cannon Fodder by 开花不结果
  10. Seventy's Fortune and Wealth Raising Cubs by 啾啾不吃鱼
  11. Awakened as a Fine Female Cannon Fodder by Lan Gui
  12. Heartthrob Omega Awakens by Yun Chuxiu
  13. Big Guys Love Me [Quick Wear] by 开花不结果


I watched: 

  1. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment