Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Webnovel Review: I Have Amnesia, Don't Be Noisy! by Lu Ye Qian He

Title: 
I Have Amnesia, Don't Be Noisy
Author: Lu Ye Qian He
Chapters: 119 chapters + 5 extras
Publication: 2016
Summary from Novel Updates:
When Chu Qin found his amnesiac lover, the fake fiancee his lover’s family had arranged for was with him.

Fake fiancée: I’m the person you love the most.

Zhong Yibin: ……Liar, the person I love is obviously Chu Qin.

Fake fiancée: Didn’t you lose your memory?

Zhong Yibin: F***! I still remember Chu Qin!

Chu Qin: “……”

Except for you, I forgot the entire world…..

Never forget Chu Qin.
4 STARS - I REALLY LIKED IT

MY REVIEW:

Er Bing Bing (a cute/funny nickname for Zhong Yibin) really stole the show. He's just so adorable when he's with the MC, especially when you compare his interactions with his family and friends.

Most romance books are about two people getting together and the trial and tribulations they go through to get there. What made this book stand out was that they already dated for over five years, so even though Er Bing lost his memories, they still act playful and banter all of the time. It's an affectionate relationship that stems from their trust in each other. 

Also, the author's notes at the end of every chapter are also entertaining! They're usually about Er Bing being ridiculous lol.

One of the most interesting parts is learning about how Er Bing acted before he lost his memory and seeing how it's changed now that he doesn't have other worries holding him back. This changes his dynamics with everyone, not just with Chu Qin.

Being a variety show host is not a common profession, so I really enjoyed reading all of those hosting parts because they were so entertaining. Talk about all of the lowkey flirting Er Bing kept on doing with the Chu Qin on a live set! The live audience and I loved it!

As a couple with high positions in their industry, Chu Qin and Er Bing, there's a lot of people who want to oppress and oppose them, so there's a lot of well deserved face slapping in here. I like how Chu Qin and Er Bing trust and rely on each other to help solve their problems together. And their interactions after one of them solves a problem for the other is pretty cute and hilarious when they roleplay different scenarios lol. 

Part of the reason why I decided to read this book is because I found out that it is part of the same universe as Stop Bothering Me, Emperor, which I read earlier this year and enjoyed. The main characters and a lot of side characters from Stop Bothering Me, Emperor appear in this book quite a bit, so if you like either books, I recommend reading both books!

No comments:

Post a Comment