Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June in Retrospect

I didn't watch many shows this month, but it's probably because I spent most of my time reading lol.

I read: 
  • I Heard That My Fiance is Super Fierce by Shanyou Guaxi
  • He's Not My Shadow Guard, He's My Lover by Luo Gu
  • Refined Sunflower and the Little Priest by Lu Tianyi
  • This Way of Transmigration is Definitely Wrong! by 水冰冷
  • The Transmigration Routine of Always Being Captured by ML by 云浮日
  • My Husband with Scholar Syndrome by Grumpy Crab
  • The Day We Conquered the Dragon Castle by Lu Tianyi
  • The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend by Zhuge Jin
  • Same Place Not Same Bed by Sugar
  • Loving You is Too Difficult by Sugar
  • Please Continue Protecting Me by An Zhi Ruo Mian
  • Delicate Mother of a Villain by 富十二
  • Everyday, Boss Is Pretending To Be Weak by Yu Zhi Ji
  • A Flower on the Back of His Head by Xi Zixu
  • A Beta Has Dreams Too by Fan Sha
  • God Level Summoner by Die Zhiling
  • My Underachieving Seatmate Doesn’t Need Any Comforting by Long Qi
  • A Sloth and a Tree Spirit by Lu Tianyi

I watched: 
  • 2Gether: The Series (2020)
  • I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment