Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Anime and Movies This Spring That I'm Excited For!

Lately, Georgia weather keeps on fluctuating from winter to summer, so it doesn't really feel like spring, lol. Regardless, there's a lot of new anime and movies coming out this spring that I'm looking forward to watching! Of course the new Avengers movie and season three of My Hero Academia are at the top of my list, and almost all of the anime I want to watch have difficult to remember titles, lol.

Movies:
  • Rampage (April 20)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (April 27)
  • Deadpool 2 (May 18)
  • Ocean's 8 (June 8)
  • Incredibles 2 (June 15)

Anime: 
  • My Hero Academia Season 3
  • Mahou Shoujo Ore
  • Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi
  • Piano no Mori
  • Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
  • Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
  • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

No comments:

Post a Comment