Thursday, April 12, 2018

Book Unhaul (13)

I've spent the last few months slowly selling, donating, or giving away books that I don't want to keep anymore, and I'm still surprised that I have so many that I'm willing to get rid of, lol. However, I'm moving in two weeks, so I really need to make room for more things to pack up in, and these manga and manhwa are taking up space that I need for other things. That means it's time for them to go!

I'm kind of sad to let these go since I've had them for so long and really enjoyed reading them. :( But I don't ever feel the urge to reread them anymore, so it's time to let someone else give them a chance.


Moon Boy vol. 1 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 2 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 3 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 4 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 5 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 6 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 7 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 8 by Lee YoungYou
Moon Boy vol. 9 by Lee YoungYou
Reborn! vol. 1 by Akira Amano
Reborn! vol. 2 by Akira Amano


Hissing vol. 1 by Kang EunYoung
Hissing vol. 2 by Kang EunYoung
Hissing vol. 3 by Kang EunYoung
Hissing vol. 4 by Kang EunYoung
Hissing vol. 5 by Kang EunYoung
Hissing vol. 6 by Kang EunYoung
Special A vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Special A vol. 2 by Maki Minami
Special A vol. 3 by Maki Minami
Special A vol. 4 by Maki Minami
Special A vol. 5 by Maki Minami

No comments:

Post a Comment