Monday, April 2, 2018

Books I Want to Read This Month

I didn't manage to read anything but fanfics last month, but since I'm moving at the end of this month, I want to read at least one or two of these books so that I don't have to pack them up and bring them with me (and collect dust because I am a terrible bookworm, lol).
  1. The Vegetarian by Han Kang
  2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  4. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 9 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  5. Seraph of the End vol. 1 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
  6. The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace
  7. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  8. Brave by Svetlana Chmakova
  9. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  10. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  11. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
  12. The Sons of Thestian by M.E. Vaughan
  13. Meet Cute: Some People are Destined to Meet edited by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  14. Just Call My Name by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  15. Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment