Monday, January 8, 2018

New Anime and Movies This Winter That I'm Excited For!

There's a lot of new anime and movies coming out this winter that I'm so excited for! Like, I've been dying to watch the new seasons of some of these anime, lol. And don't get me started on how hyped I am for Black Panther; the new trailers keep on getting me too excited!

Anime:
  • Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments (Jan 6th)
  • Overlord II (Jan 9th)
  • Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Jan 11th)
  • Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody (Jan 11th)
  • How to Keep a Mummy (Jan 11th)

Movies:
  • Black Panther (Feb 16th)
  • Red Sparrow (Mar 2nd)
  • A Wrinkle in Time (Mar 9th)
  • Pacific Rim Uprising (Mar 23rd)
  • Ready Player One (Mar 30th)
So much good stuff to look forward to this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment