Thursday, January 4, 2018

Books I Want to Read This Month

I didn't manage to read anything last month, but I also didn't plan on getting sick either and am still trying to recover, so there went my motivation, lol. 
  1. The Vegetarian by Han Kang
  2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  4. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 9 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  5. Seraph of the End vol. 1 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
  6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  7. Talon by Julie Kagawa
  8. Brave by Svetlana Chmakova
  9. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  10. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  11. Orchards by Holly Thompson
  12. Homeland by Cory Doctorow
  13. Just Call My Name by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  14. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  15. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

No comments:

Post a Comment