Monday, December 11, 2017

The Most Emotional Meal: Zaxby's Insane Wings

This happened a few weeks ago, but I swear I've never had such an emotional meal before, lol.

My mom came home late and didn't want to make dinner, so we decided to order out at Zaxby's. Now, my mom likes spicy food; she always prefers spicy food even when it's not an option. Since most fast food restaurants' spicy food doesn't phase her, I decided to order Zaxby's insane wings, which is their hottest flavor (I think). To be honest, I thought that she could handle it.

She couldn't. Lol, after her third wing, she couldn't eat it anymore. At this point, she was tearing up and deeply breathing, trying to handle her stinging mouth and tongue. She told me to eat the rest of her wings, since I like spicy food, too.

I was dying after one wing. These wings were dangerous because they lulled you in with a false sense of security when you first start eating them. They're not that hot when you first taste it. It's not until a few minutes later when the lingering spiciness catches up to you, and suddenly your mouth is on fire, lol.


David was over as well, so my mom told him to eat it, too. I told her that he couldn't eat it because he can't handle spicy well, so what does he do? Just to be contrary, he grabs the biggest piece and slathers extra sauce on it and starts eating it. Lol, he started dying not long after that.

Lol, towards the end, I'm on my third wing, David's on his second, and we saved the last one for my bro to try, so he's eating one, too, and we're all dying. My ears are burning (which only happens when I eat really spicy stuff), my eyes are tearing up, David said that he couldn't hear out of one ear, Brian's slathering his wing in ranch to hide the spicy taste, and we're all deeply breathing because our mouths and tongues are on fire. And in between all of us dying, we're all laughing at each other because we weren't expecting to die during dinner that night.

Yeah, it was the most emotional meal I've ever had, lol. I think we all bonded that night.

After dinner, my mom told us that we needed to go to Walmart the next day to buy more water bottles, but I knew that I couldn't just go back up to my room and pretend that my lips and tongue wasn't still tingling and have to endure that. I figured walking around would help get over our spicy dinner, so David, Brian, and I decided to go to Walmart right then and there and get stuff for mom.

It took a good 30 minutes for our mouths to finally calm down, lol.

So yeah, if you're looking to have an interesting meal, I definitely recommend buying Zaxby's insane wings and trying it out with others. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment