Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Weekly Haul (100)

My 100th post for these hauls! Man, it's been a long time since I started bookblogging all those years ago, lol.

Anyway, even though I've been trying to get rid of lots of books, I still ended up buying a lot of books because of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales last month. I got suckered into great deals. What can I say? I'm weak, lol.


Map of Fates by Maggie Hall
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
Smoke by Ellen Hopkins
All the Rage by Courtney Summers
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz


The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley
Candy: A Century of Panic and Pleasure by Samira Kawash
Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman
Fear the Darkness by Becky Masterman
In the After Light by Alexandra Bracken
The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
Battle Rabbits vol. 1 by Ameichi
Battle Rabbits vol. 2 by Ameichi
Battle Rabbits vol. 3 by Ameichi
The Prince in His Dark Days vol. 1 by Hico Yamanaka

No comments:

Post a Comment