Thursday, December 28, 2017

Book Unhaul (11)

Looks like I'm trying to get rid of as many books as I can before the year ends, lol. These past few weeks have been hectic and fun and crazy, but then I got sick on Christmas Eve, and I'm now just trying to survive the rest of the year.

But yeah, I'm really trying to whittle down my book collection since I know that I won't be able to take them all with me whenever I finally move out of my house and start living on my own. That means that I've been pretty ruthless getting rid of books that I've previously read and know that I don't intend on rereading again. It's harder trying to get rid of books that I have yet read though. Regardless, I'm just going off on the basis of if I've lost interest in the plot or not, lol.


Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Straw House, Wood House, Brick House, Blow by Daniel Nayeri
The Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
The Fox Inheritance audiobook by Mary E. Pearson
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan


The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Misfit by Jon Skovron
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz
Skeleton Key by Anthony Horowitz
Pig Bride vol. 1 by KookHwa Huh & SuJin Kim
Pig Bride vol. 2 by KookHwa Huh & SuJin Kim
Magical JxR vol. 1 by Lee Sun-Young
Magical JxR vol. 2 by Lee Sun-Young


Shiki Tsukai vol. 1 by To-Ru Zekuu & Yuna Takanagi
Shiki Tsukai vol. 2 by To-Ru Zekuu & Yuna Takanagi
Shiki Tsukai vol. 3 by To-Ru Zekuu & Yuna Takanagi
Shiki Tsukai vol. 4 by To-Ru Zekuu & Yuna Takanagi
La Corda d'Oro vol. 12 by Yuki Kure
Juvenile Orion vol. 4 by Sakurako Gokurakuin
Yoki Koto Kiku by Koge-Donbo
Disgaea by Arashi Shindo 
Happy Cafe vol. 2 by Kou Matsuzuki
.hack // AI Buster vol. 1 by Tatsuya Hamazaki & Rei Idumi
Scott Pilgrim vol. 1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
Scott Pilgrim vol. 2 by Bryan Lee O'Malley

No comments:

Post a Comment