Monday, February 6, 2017

Cover Lover 48

Ugh, there's so much homework I need to do before I go to class next week. I've got to answer this week's discussion post, answer the case study questions, read the court cases, catch up on my textbooks reading, and catch up on my other required book reading because I have to write a paper on it in two weeks. Not to mention, I have my first accounting test today and need to take my midterm for my online class sometime this week. And I'm hosting my sister's wedding shower on Sunday. D:

Why do I do this to myself? I had more then enough time to get caught up with my homework this past month! What did I do instead? Read fanfics! Ugh.

On another note, check out these cool covers. I think most of these came out last year, but I'm still in love with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment