Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Weekly Haul (93)

These are all of the books that I've bought this month. For someone who's only read one book this year, it's a lot more than I was expecting to buy, lol. If you couldn't tell, I've been expanding my horizons and buying more books that aren't YA. I haven't really started reading any of them yet though, lol.

Also, I bought the Heroes of Olympus box set last year, but I kept on forgetting to include it in my hauls, so here it is now. :)


Bought: 
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen
The Vegetarian by Han Kang
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
The Color Purple by Alice Walker
All the Feels by Danika Stone


Dust Lands by Moira Young
Yes Please by Amy Poehler
Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari 
Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Prince's Gambit by C.S. Pacat
The Heroes of Olympus Box Set by Rick Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment