Saturday, January 28, 2017

My only free weekend and I'm still doing homework last minute

The past couple of weekends have been busy because I've been hanging out with friends or doing wedding stuff with my sis and her fiance. This is the only weekend for next month or two where I am free to do whatever I want before being bogged down with case studies and exams, and instead of catching up on homework like I should, since I've been slacking off because of everything happening over the weekends, what am I doing? Everything but homework, lol.

I finished watching the second season of Voltron: Legendary Defender, and it was so good. The first season really set up the plot and showcased the characters and their difficulties getting along, and it was great. It had just the right amount of humor, action, suspense, and a cliffhanger that left you burning for more. Overall, a great introductory season for a reboot.


The second season was even better. It was darker, more mature as the characters learned from the consequences of their failed plan and realized just how tough their enemy is. There was a lot of plot and backstory for some of the characters, which was great (I ship Klance as much as the next fan, but I am not opposed to Sheith anymore at this point), but I wished that there was more characterization for some of the other characters as well. The action was even more intense, and the comedy was still hilarious and amusing. Pretty much, I didn't want the season to end, because that just meant waiting even longer for the next season to come out. Plus, that cliffhanger! UGH. Why you gotta do that???

I pretty much started reading Voltron fanfics right after I finished the series, because I needed some happy fluffy fics where everything was fine (or was going to be fine, lol). That's why, instead of catching up on lots of reading for classes, I ended up reading 60k fanfics, lol.

I don't know why I do these things to myself. I'm just screwing myself over in the long run. -__-" At least I finished the discussion post for my online class an hour ago. Not like it's due tomorrow or something, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment