Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Books I Want to Read This Month

I managed to read one book off of this list last month. Hopefully I will find time after I finish writing two more papers and study for finals. Summer classes are almost over! :D
  1. Homeland by Cory Doctorow
  2. Never Fade by Alexandria Bracken
  3. Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
  4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  5. Angelfall by Susan Ee
  6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  7. Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  8. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
  9. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
  10. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  11. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  12. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  13. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  14. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
  15. Sadie Walker is Stranded by Madeleine Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment