Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tumblr Pics 48

Nothing super exciting has been happening since the semester ended. I've mainly just been trying to do everything on my to-do list. I think I'm a third done already. :D

Other than that, I've mainly been hanging out with David. Lol, I've seen him almost everyday this past week. I wasn't planning on seeing him yesterday since I thought that he was going to hang out with his friend from out of town, but my mom told me to invite him over, and his friend had work, so he basically spent the whole day and night with me, since my parents went to the farm later that night. 

But yeah, we've mainly been watching movies and anime on Netflix whenever he's over with my parents. I think I've watched four movies in the past week as it is, lol. 

Because he's been over so much, I haven't had time to blog anything, so I'll try to find some more time to do that this week. But I really like how relaxing this past week has been. I didn't have to worry about anything. :D















No comments:

Post a Comment