Monday, December 15, 2014

My to-do list this break

This semester has been so busy and hectic that I haven't had a chance to do a lot of general maintenance around the house and chores that has accumulated into a pretty long list of things that I need to do. Lol, I pretty much created this list during finals week as a form of procrastination.

I figured that I'd post the growing list of things to do on here like I did last time during Spring Break as a way to motivate myself to accomplishing all of them. Granted, I think I only did around half of my to-do list I created earlier this year, but I'm happy that I even got that much stuff done. So here is my list of things to do over Christmas Break. :)
  • vacuum
  • wash sheets/blanket
  • return American Eagle clothes
  • sort out/wrap Christmas gifts
  • get David's gifts
  • get parental birthday presents
  • clean car
  • make emergency car kit
  • sell books (Gotwall's, Ebay)
  • return textbook
  • order textbooks
  • fill out health insurance waiver
  • sort out notes/school supplies
  • try out new makeup
  • download music/movies
  • update iPod
  • email Geneva
  • plan fancy schmancy get together
  • catch up on anime/shows
    • Sword Art Online
    • Free!
    • Legend of Korra
    • Full Metal Alchemist
    • Elementary
    • The Tomorrow People
  • organize/cleanup laptop
  • read at least one book
  • write at least one review
  • look for internships

No comments:

Post a Comment