Wednesday, December 10, 2014

it's finals week...

Last week was pretty crazy since it was the week before finals, so there were a lot of projects due, and this week is crazy because it actually is finals week. -__-" Like, I had two finals on Monday, a project and take home test due today, two more finals on Thursday, and a final on Saturday. 

It's been a busy week where I just don't want to do anything, lol. I've actually finished some anime that I started watching over the summer and completed watching a couple new anime series these past few days... And David and I had originally agreed on not seeing each other until Saturday since we both had finals on different days and needed to study, but we have actually seen each other for the past few days, which is really bad, lol. We should have been studying or doing our homework, but we'd do that for a little bit after goofing around for a lot longer time. -__-"



But yeah, just thought I'd inform you on what's been going on since my blog's been pretty dead for the past few weeks. On the bright side, I have a lot of blogging ideas since I've been procrastinating, so I might be able to write them up sooner or later while I'm not studying, lol. Or after finals; I have lots of things I plan on doing after finals are over, lol. 

The first thing is going to Shena's Christmas party right after my last final on Saturday. My final ends at 5, but hopefully we'll all finish by 3-4 because the whole class is planning on going to Margarita's with our professor afterwards like how we did it last semester. 

Since Shena's party starts at 6, I was planning on leaving around 5:30-6 to go and enjoy the end of the semester with friends for the rest of the night. It's also a white elephant party if you bring a present, so I'm debating if I want to do that as well since we're all required to wear a tacky Christmas sweater as well, and I need to find one asap. I'll prolly go to Goodwill later today and look for one when I take a break, lol.

And now I need to stop procrastinating and start studying. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment