Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Blogging Confessions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

This is a day late, but I really wanted to do this post, so I'm gonna! :P There wasn't much time to even think about blogging yesterday since I had last minute homework to do and got totally distracted by hanging out with David, lol.

Top Five Blogging Confessions:
  1. I schedule my posts sometimes when I know that I won't have time to write up a post or get on my laptop the next day or few days and already have ideas on what to blog about. Like, most of last week's posts were scheduled because I was too busy cramming or on the road to blog about anything, so in a fit of procrastination, I quickly wrote up four posts and published ahead of time.
  2. I haven't really looked at any other blogs for the past year. I've been really getting out of my book blogging phase for the past year or two, which saddens me. :/
  3. Most of the time when I blog now is when I'm procrastinating on doing other important things like studying or homework or replying to emails. -__-" I feel like this is really obvious since I'm always talking about how I need to go and actually be productive at the end of many posts, lol.
  4. I tried to apply for the Google AdSense thing a while ago to make money off of my blog, but I got disapproved, lol. Guess I didn't have enough viewers and was niched enough.
  5. I generally keep my blog a secret. I've only told a few people about it over the years. Even though it's public, I still don't feel comfortable with having people I actually know read it. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment