Thursday, July 10, 2014

Procrastination and Unproductivity: My Life

My life is a spiral of unproductivity. D:

I should be updating my resume and work on an awesome writing sample so that I can potentially get an internship pretty soon or at least applying online for the new McDonald's that just opened up a few weeks ago while they're still looking for more workers and while I still know people who are already working there. D:

At the least, I should be working on my stupid speech, who's rough draft I completely wrote last minute with plenty of distractions because of David (It's really more my fault for not realizing that it was due the day that I was hanging out with him. -__-"). Or I should at least be reading the last three chapters from Macroecon because I totally spaced out in class this week and have no idea what's going on.

This is just not a good time for me and my unproductivity. ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment